August Summer in MN

So far our August month here in Minnesota has been a very cool one!  
No complaints from me one bit believe me...absolutely perfect summer weather in my opinion...just too good to be true!
I didn't get to MN until almost the end of July for personal reasons; and spending the beginning of summer in AZ for the first time in five years was no picnic...burning HOT🔥!!!

Hubby planted some flowers in my absence, and it's until now that they're starting to bloom!  Isn't this begonia flower absolutely beautiful!  It makes me sad to think that pretty soon it'll be time for us to go back to AZ, and we'll leave some blooming flowers behind.
I'm feeling a little bit blue today!

Life starts all over again when it gets crisp in the fall.
~F. Scott Fitzgerald

Comments

Popular Posts