Bucket List: Kayaking

Back in late April, the Girlz and I went on an adventure: kayaking.
Here we are (right to left: Stephanie, Kate, Gin, moi, & Luann) after our adventure!
For Gin and I, it was our first time ever to kayak!!!  The other Girlz are experienced kayakers and they even own their own kayaks.  
I can only speak for myself, but I was a bit worried and afraid.  

 After a brief and simple intro to kayaking, I was in the water.  At first it was a little scary and frightening for me, but I thoroughly enjoyed this experience.  

On our way to rent our kayaks at Lake Pleasant, AZ.
Now Gin and I are planning on getting our own kayaks, and joining the other Girlz this coming fall & winter once we get back to AZ.

Best friends are the people you can do anything and nothing with and still have the best time!

Comments

Popular Posts