Painting Lessons: Dot Painting

About two months ago, my friend Luann and I attended a painting class taught by art teacher Ms. Sheila.
We had requested that she would teach us the basics to paint on glass and to start with a very simple project.
I thought it would be easy peasy to paint dots on glass...oh boy was I wrong!
Ms. Sheila did a great job teaching us the fundamentals and basics of using the stylus, paint brushes and techniques and much more.
The class turned out to be really neat, and I learned a lot more than I expected.  She took the time to teach us how to paint leaves as well.
In fact, I have gone back to Ms. Sheila for another painting lesson, and most importantly...I'm practicing what I learned!

~Tools of the trade~

 Here we are with our finished and signed artwork...sans makeup 😬...it was a HOT  day in AZ!

Allow yourself to be a beginner.  No one starts being EXCELLENT.

Comments

Conniecrafter said…
Looks like a fun class and such pretty results
Oliva Ohlson said…
Thank you Connie! It was fun and super relaxing! I conquered another fear!

Popular Posts