Thrifty Finds

 
This past weekend, there were hardly any gargage sales to be found near me.  Luckily I did run into one, and found some goodies like the above cherries & berries fake fruit.

All for $10
I rescued another knitted doily in excellent condition, and a rubber stamp with a great summer quote.  A very pretty popppy tea towel, two machine embroidered potholders and one hand embroidered tea towel.  I also found a pretty Americana box, a Beatrix Potter 1983 birthday plate and curtain rod rings to use for an upcoming craft.  Not picture is a dinner serving fork, because I always need extras.
The 1983 plate reminds me of my baby brother's birthdate.  I am 20 years older than he is!!!  Now I'm in search of a 1967 (brother) & a 1971 (sister) plates).  I am working on another little project. 

There is no such thing as too much junk.
There is, however, such a thing as not enough room.

Comments

Looks like you found some great things at a good price. :)
Conniecrafter said…
Looks like some fun things you have found and that you have plans for some interesting projects!
Oliva Ohlson said…
Yes!!! It was fun after ages since I've been garage-saling! My Hubby thought the cherries were real...yikes!!!
Oliva Ohlson said…
Hi Connie! I cannot wait until I start working on my projects. I hope they turn out as I envision them!

Popular Posts