Thrifty Finds

I'm back to sewing hexies again.
Several weeks ago I picked up a hexagon pre-cut quilt pattern package for $2.49 at a garage sale...never opened!!!

I almost didn't buy it, because I thought I would never be able to sew all of these pieces together; but yesterday evening I took it out and started working on it.  Wish me luck that I will eventually put it all together into a quilt, and not just have tons of hexagon flower garden patches.

Now this basket I found at another garage sale last month for about $3.  I had it sitting around in the TV room with no purpose, until now.  As you can see, it perfectly holds all of my pre-cut hexies! 

Buying fabric and sewing are two different hobbies.

Comments

Conniecrafter said…
Oh that's great, having them precut is half the battle right there :) I will look forward to seeing how you finish it off! I have always wanted to make a hexie quilt

Popular Posts