Thrifty Finds & Hexie Progress

I love great garage sales out of the blue kind of days, when you find great stuff at great prices!!!
This beautiful sturdy and perfect condition wood plant stand for only $4!
I'm always looking for serving flatware pieces, and I found all of these for about 75¢ - $1 each.  The glass spoon holder was also a dollar.
Brand new tea towels and a flour sack tea towel for pennies!!!
The flour sack tea towel needs a good washing, and will eventually sport a pretty simple crochet border.  The coffee tea towel will go perfectly on our small coffee station.  The other two tea towels are going home to AZ.
 OMG...$1 each...sugar & creamer set!!!
 I just couldn't believe when I found this china teaspoon at the bottom of a basket full of heavy stuff intact!  I think it was 25¢.  The pretty springy runner (more like a dresser scarf) was like 50¢!  Brand new, but vintage.
I was so ecstatic when I got home...like crazily ecstatic!

Hexies Report:
So far I have sewn together 7 hexagon flowers, and....just 35 more to go!!!😲
~I can totally do this~

Comments

Conniecrafter said…
Wow you have found some great deals, your hexies are looking terrific!
Hi
I wanted to visit you ,I read an old post of mine back when I wrote about pink calendar plates,and you left me a comment, hopefully I got back to you back then?
I haven't been going to yard sale however this makes me want to get back out there.

Popular Posts