Coffee & Christmas Tea Station

 Last night I did a little re-arranging in the kitchen.  I was lucky enough to end up with a little empty corner to set up a coffee and a Christmas Tea station.  In this corner of the kitchen we have sort of a bar cart on wheels.
Hubby and I are only morning coffee drinkers.  During the winter or colder weather I enjoy drinking hot tea throughout the day; and what better way to remind me to take a hot tea break.
The Santa Claus cookie jar above the station will get filled with homemade cookies tomorrow. 

This side of the kitchen counter is almost all set for tomorrow's Christmas cookie baking day!
I just need to run to the grocery store and pick up a few ingredients I missed on my last shopping expedition...argh!
So far I plan on making Christmas Sugar Cookies, Melting Moments, Almond Crescents, Pumpkin Cookies with Brown Sugar Glaze, and a few more if time allows.
This will be my first time in a very long time to make Christmas rolled out Sugar Cookies and I will actually try to iced them as prettily as I can.  We'll see how those turn out.


Comments

Conniecrafter said…
Sounds like you have a lot of baking ahead of you. I made an apple crisp yesterday :)
Oliva Ohlson said…
I love apple crisps!!! This will probably be the last time I ever bake all day long...I was exhausted by the end of the day...
Merry Christmas Connie!

Popular Posts