My Bachman's Ideas House Favorite Room, Part I

Almost three weeks ago, Jan, my sister-in-law, and I took a tour of the Bachman's Holiday Ideas House in Minneapolis.
This was my first time ever attending this holiday event, and was not disappointed!!!
Today I will show pictures of my favorite room in this house for the holidays:
~The Christmas Gift Room~
This would be my dream room year round.

I thought that this big Christmas shopping list banner was a great idea!  The VIPs in your life are not forgotten.

The table was my favorite...big enough to work on!  Plenty of room to wrap gifts.

All decorating supplies easily accessible, and well organized.

I was very impressed with this room.
It would be a dream to have in any home.  Neat & tidy...and you could always locked the door and nobody gets to sneak peek or see the mess!

Comments

GARAGE SALE GAL said…
I like that craft room too! I just really need to organize mine!
Sandra said…
Vi por aqui algumas ideias magnificas. Feliz semana.
Conniecrafter said…
that is a great big table to work on, that is what I like about having a craft room, I can keep it all there and when I need to stop I don't have to put anything away.

Popular Posts