Bunny Lantern

I simply can't believe Easter is almost here!!!
 For the last couple of days I have been adding little touches of spring and Easter throughout our home.
This is my decorated Easter Bunny lantern gracing our dining room table.
I made this lantern for myself late in December for Christmas using five picture frames; which by the way I never got a chance to take a picture of it.
The bunnies inside the lantern are from Target Dollar Spot, and the little "Bunnies" sign is from one of my favorite little boutique/shop here in town.
The rest of the supplies are mostly from the good old Dollar Tree Store.
It was so easy to create this Bunny Vignette.  All it took was adding Easter grass, eggs and the bunnies.  The tray is a recent acquisition from a local church rummage sale.  I believe I paid like $2 for it.  I got it just before the rummage sale was closing and packing up on their last day of the sale.

By the way, my friend Gin and I had a lot of fun finding great garage sales the last couple of weekends!
Cooking and Crafting with J & J #137

Comments

Conniecrafter said…
sweet Easter design!
GARAGE SALE GAL said…
So cute and how fun that you can change it out for other holidays.
deb

Popular Posts