Mani/Pedi for Spring

I finally decided to give myself a mani/pedi treat using the gel nail technique, and I have to say I love it!
~via Pinterest~
Not my nails, but an inspiration for my nail person to kind of copy.

  My sister's mani from her fabulous Nail Tech Tiffany, which I always love admiring.  She has been going to Tiffany's for the last seven years.
So I decided to go with Tiffany; but she is currently away on her honey moon!
My pedi and ...
 mani not by Tiffany.
I couldn't wait for her to get back, so I just got them done by another nail tech.  So as soon as she gets back in two weeks from her honey moon,  I'll make sure I see her for a refill.
In the meantime, ...
 I'll be making sure I wear my cute rubber gloves to protect my nails.
I found these adorable rubber gloves at the 99 Cent Store.  These gloves are pretty good quality and darn adorable!

Comments

Popular Posts