New Coffee Mug Tree Rack

This is our little coffee station nook in our tiny kitchen showing off its new coffee mug/cup tree rack.  Finally all of our coffee supplies are in one spot.
The Longaberger lidded basket holds our coffee filters.  We still have a small 4-cup coffee maker and it does the job for us since we are just morning coffee drinkers.  Lately though I've been getting the itch to update to a single cup Keurig machine.
Our coffee of choice for several years now is Medaglia D'Oro Espresso Italian Roast ground coffee...delicious!!!
I found it at Walmart, and I love it! 
As of right now it's holding an array of different cups.  My plan is to hang seasonal/holiday mugs according to the season.  I plan to be on the lookout for these type of mugs at garage sales or thrift stores.
While I was at Walmart, I got a glimpse of the Pioneer Woman's new collection of cups and I really love the bright colors and design, and I think they would fit perfectly with our kitchen.
I needed a spoon holder for my coffee tray, so I recycled a used candle votive by simply adding this pretty burlap and lace ribbon.  I used hot glue gun to adhered the ribbon.
This is the candle votive I recycled...from Dollar Tree.

This cute Cinnamon spice jar is a recent acquisition.  I found it a garage sale for 25 cents!!!  I also came home with the Paprika and Nutmeg spice jars.  At the bottom of each jar, Made in Japan is stamped.
I just recently got into the habit of adding a sprinkle or two of ground cinnamon to my morning coffee.  It's super tasty, and apparently cinnamon curbs the appetite.  I sure hope so!!!!

Comments

Popular Posts