Our Easter Porch

Lately our mornings by the front patio have been sunny and warm.  I decided it was time to clean it up and have our daily morning coffee here and greet the day.
I brought our Bunny Welcome stand and spruced it up with a new burlap chevron ribbon, new grass and eggs.  The lantern is a new-to-me from a garage sale, as well as the white bunny.  I brushed and cleaned the lantern as best as I could, and gave it a new life by adding a burlap polka dotted ribbon and made a bow from a small piece of recycled springy ribbon.
I brought out our hurricane lamp from indoors and gave it new life outdoors.  I simply added grass and eggs surrounding an old bunny (atop an inverted plastic container for added height).
The "HELLO" rock is a new acquisition from Michaels.  I thought it would be a whimsical way to greet our guests.
While Hubby and I enjoy our morning java, our babies get to enjoy the sunny warm mornings as well.
I recently found the folded screen gate at a garage sale for $10.  It was my lucky day!  I had been looking for something similar to this gate for a while so we can keep our pets close by and protected from any coyotes going by.  I never leave my babies out of sight just in case coyotes get any crazy ideas!
Share Your Cup Thursday #285

Comments

Popular Posts