Rose & Milk Glass Pedestal Plate

Our first beautiful spring rose from our garden.

Our life is like a thorny rose, not perfect but always beautiful!
~via Pinterest

I needed a small plate pedestal to hold my hand lotion and other "stuff" right next to the kitchen sink.
While I was recuperating from my fall the last couple of months, I watched lots of YouTube tutorials/videos, and copy this quick DIY.  
I sacrificed this pretty and simple Milk Glass plate from my collection for this handy plate pedestal.  The candle stick is from the Dollar Tree Store...there was no way I was going to use one of mine...one small sacrifice per DIY!
I glued the candle stick to the bottom of the plate and let it dry overnight just to make sure it sticks and holds tightly.
It keeps everything tidy now and not all over the place.
Love it!

Note: The picture frame behind plate pedestal is in the progress of being a DIY/upcycle/recycle project

Product Recommendation:
I use this kind of glue for most of my DIY, crafts, altered art, and so on.  I get it at the Dollar Tree Store, and I really love it!  The best part is that it really works, so I keep extra on hand!
Share Your Cup Thursday #285

Comments

Popular Posts