Shamrocks & Spring Cleaning

I have been doing a little spring cleaning and organizing here and there throughout the house!
I did a great job cleaning out my closet of clothing, shoes and other stuff.    A friend of mine took several tops, shorts and more that she can wear while she's in the process of losing weight, until she reaches her weight goal.  What was left I donated it to our local thrift store.
 While I was at it, I decided to clean and update my dresser with a new-to-me embroidered dresser scarf.  Not only that, I added a shamrock banner to the mirror to brighten up our room.
I found the earring/jewelry bird stand at a garage sale for $2!  I was so thrilled when I spotted it at the garage sale!!!
I went ahead and added some of my favorite earrings to remind me to wear them more often.  Since I'm no longer working and no need to dress up for work, I tend to wear my simple pearl earrings daily...boring.

I hope to continue on this spring cleaning streak on a daily basis if I can, but without going to an extreme...I tend to do that.  My house (which really needs it) and Hubby will be thankful I am doing this!

Comments

Charlie said…
This comment has been removed by the author.
Charlie said…
An obligation of appreciation is all together for giving such supportive information. I am especially fascinated with your article the End of lease cleaning Neutral bay | End of lease cleaning Newtown | End of lease cleaning Potts point and I am happy that I am connected with your site.thanks! Regards

Popular Posts