Welcome Spring & Stamping


~Stunningly beautiful~
 I received this beautiful orchid plant from Hubbie on Valentine's Day.
I just can't believe how beautiful it is, and that it is still so full of flowers.

Stamping:
These are my four cards I made at Vivian's March Make-&-Take.
Which one is your favorite?  
I think this is mine...that is if I don't change my mind!
I usually can never leave Vivian's without placing an order...I can't help it!
I love using the grid pad of paper while making cards or other projects.  Five new in-color ink pads, and my newest scalloped tag topper punch.  It will be a breezed to make tags and bookmarks now.  The Party Panda set of stamps was a freebie for placing an order!
I love good and cute free stuff!
Free printable from Ann Sutton at On Sutton Place
I know Valentine's Day came and went, but I still love this pretty printable.
Share Your Cup Thursday #285

Comments

Popular Posts